Your job will include:
- Working with a network of partner organizations to implement HiGH Software products for international customers
- Play a role at HiGH Software’s support desk
- Intensive testing of the HiGH Software product portfolio
- Supporting partner organizations with training and support
- Continuous training and development
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor or University degree in Business IT & Management, Informatics, Business Economics or related studies. Just graduated with less than 2 years experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Basic technical IT experience
- Good written and verbal skills in both English and Dutch
- Willingness to travel
What HiGH Software can offer:
- A company that’s known for high-quality, innovative software and services
- An informal, collaborative work environment for sharing expertise and new ideas
- An internal education plan tailored to your knowledge, experience and interests, including HiGH Software’s product portfolio as well as Microsoft product families
- Opportunity to gain responsibility quickly and work independently
- A full-time position with an attractive employment package
Founded in 2001, HiGH Software is a certified Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) and Microsoft Dynamics Partner, based in Amstelveen in the Netherlands. We serve a broad range of equipment-driven industries that use Microsoft Dynamics. Our focus on meeting end-to-end needs for rental, transport, services, and more includes working closely with industry leaders and customers worldwide. Our teams combine software development expertise, multi-industry knowledge, and years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics. Along with our award-winning DynaRent solutions package, our teams and partners provide companies with consulting and value-add services.
To learn more about this position, please contact email@example.com or give us a call!